I hope all of you are doing well. It has been a wild few months and I wanted to communicate where things stand at Elite Fitness and Performance and discuss the exciting re-opening.
I have been studying the industry on the right way to operate so that all of you are safe and secure in this new post-pandemic world.
At Elite, we will have some strict guidelines in place for the foreseeable future. Safety is the most important aspect during the reopening so it is important that everyone will be on board.
Please maintain social distancing
Please wash your hands regularly
Please do not attend if you have any symptoms
Please clean equipment before and after use with products provided
1. When weather permits I will keep doors open to create greater ventilation.
2. l ask each member to use the black towels and disinfectant provided to wipe down equipment after they have completed their exercise. Along with your help in cleaning I will also have the gym cleaned professionally daily.
3. There will be blue sweat towels available but you are welcome to bring your own towels
4. We will limit the number of people in the gym at one time to provide appropriate social distancing to keep everyone comfortable and safe.
5. If you are not comfortable working out in the gym, I can run some training in the parking lot, do a remote virtual workout or, schedule permitting, come to your home.
6. Upon entering the facility I ask that you immediately use disinfectant or wash your hands.
7. In terms of masks and gloves, I am going to let each Elite client decide what they are comfortable with. We will not require or provide masks, but feel free to wear one.
8. If desired I have a plan where every member can have their own entrance into the studio and their own dedicated space and weights during their workouts.
-For example, every section of turf is 15’x16’ and all three sections would have their own private door to the street. So you would be scheduled and notified which door to enter ahead of your session start time, if needed.
Working daily, with goals in mind will make All the diference when push comes to shove
Please take into consideration because of limited scheduling “your time” might have to be different than prior to the shut down. We will do our best to accommodate everyone as much as possible. Please have respect for your scheduled time — showing up on time but not entering the facility more than 5 minutes prior and leaving as soon as possible after the workout is over.
Hopefully, this approach will provide you the comfort to feel safe. Please reach out if you have some additional suggestions or concerns.
I appreciate all your support over the last couple months. We miss you all and we look forward to getting everyone scheduled!
Contact ELITE now to get back on schedule and lets get back to having fun and getting fit.
ELITE FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE